So, my dearest friends, are you ready for some good news?:) I actually have two of them: about Lindor by Lindt chocolate (that you can try and receive as a gift) and Switzerland (where you can travel after trying and receiving the gift).
Let’s start from the very beginning. This weekend, on 5th and 6th of September, Moscow celebrates its Birthday. I have read that over 500 events are planned for those two days! I wonder if anyone is able to visit them all (do you remember that guy from Guinness World Records book, who visited 4 continents in one day? Tell him about 500 spots in one city, aha!:) )?
We, honestly, won’t even try! But we will definitely visit Swiss chocolate Lindor by Lindt corner in order to make selfie with Maitre Chocolatier (wow, what a dream job he has!) and try some delicious flavors. Because all the candies from the shooting for this post are already been eaten:)
And you should also come! First of all, to meet me:) We are going to make live coverage in blog, so you will be a part of it! And secondly – who cares about the first reason, when the second one is a chance to win a trip to Switzerland after a single photo with Maitre!
Interesting fact: Switzerland leads in a top of true chocolate lovers. Every year each local eats about 10 kilos of chocolate. How stimulating is that?:)
So, all you need to do in order to participate in a competition is to post your photo with Maitre on Lind official account in Facebook before the 29th of September. By the way, just sign up for this page – and you will get a small (and tasty – I’m sure) present from Lindor during the Moscow Day.
All the information about where to come for chocolates and Switzerland contest will also be posted on that page. So follow the updates!
5 facts about chocolate to love it even more (if it’s still possible)
- Cacao, that is one of dark (and a little less – milk) chocolate ingredients, is full of flavanoids, that help our heart and vessels work properly. They help to lower blood pressure, destroy cholesterol and clean all the system.
- Chocolate antioxidants prevent skin from free radicals and help it to stay young longer.
- And I’m sure you all know well that chocolate is a perfect antidepressant. Thanks to magnesium in it! The only competitor for it on this field is an ice-cream:)
- By the way, scientists found out that milk chocolate lovers turned to be more tough and felt less tired after hard trainings.
- And the other scientists found out that chocolate can improve your eyesight during the bad weather conditions. I’m not sure how to react to this, but let’s be happy:)