I’m sure that boring posts earlier or later make not only readers but bloggers themselves feel tired from that blog. Recently we were looking through our favorite bloggers and realized that many of them were already done with blogging. Can you imagine that? To not be tired from your hobby, you should always try something new. New themes, new inspiration sources. Or, as we do, – new possibilities. New gadgets and the possibilities they are giving were always inspiring us to go on, to improve our quality. That is why last summer we bought DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ – flying camera, giving us way new views in photos and videos.
Since then we’ve been friquently asked if it was worth it and if it’s difficult to fly with?
In order to help you decide if you need DJI Phantom 2 Vision+, we made a small quizz. Answer honestly “Yes” and “No” and we’ll talk after:
- You write about travels often or your blog is full of amazing, breathtaking photos;
- But you are ready to post lower than professional quality content at the same time;
- Your iPhone is not older than 4s (iPod touch 5, Samsung Galaxy S3 or Note 2 are also OK) – we are not asking how cool you are, just otherwise you won’t be able to download an app to control your drone;
- You don’t have to save long those 90 thousands and your budget will not suffer if Phantom crashes in the first tree ;
- You are not living (or often visiting) in a country, where people are very attentive to their private life rights or expect every secon person to be a spy;
- You are not living (or often visiting) in a country, where it rains, snows or windy all the time;
- You were RC cars fan or went through the training flghts in GTA Vice City as a kid;
- You are ready to live without service centre in your city or are ready to not find necessary details or experts for repairing works;
- You are OK with not taking to much in a cabin luggage – drone suitcase can be a really big addition to it ;
- You’re stress resistant:)